Pages

Jan 11, 2011

U-KISS INTERNATIONAL

Right now: So happy that I can't breathe!! *sings on miss a's breathe and BEAST's Breathe* Anyways, U-KISS will do an international career, omg, I'm so out of words right now! I'm so happy for my boys that they'll get this opportunity to get famous all around the world! Well, Kevin and Eli are born in the States so they're familiar with all this. The coolest thing is that U-KISS ever since they debuted have been prepared to go international! So cool. I mean, Dongho are raised in Hong Kong, Kiseop is born and raised in Korea but speaks english reaaaaally well, Soohyun are also from Korea and speaks english well, Kibum are born in Korea but have been studying in Australia and he also speaks Japanese and Alexander is from Hongkong but he speaks 7 languages, 7!!!!!!! So I mean, I think they're well prepared for this ;)

It may be ridiculous that I'm this happy but I mean, if they're going international it's will be a bigger chance for them to come to Sweden! :D WOHO!

U-KISS HWAITING!
/ Josefin

No comments:

Post a Comment