Pages

Jan 3, 2011

School of Rock!

This has made my day since... uh.. yesterday :D
I will post the funniest and part one of the summer special of School of Rock.
SHINee as Daejin Girls
School of Rock Summer Special part 1
Okay, here goes my personal thoughts ;D
Everybody say that Taemin really looks like a girl when dressed as one, I agree, but i also think Minho, along with Onew and Key do to! ^^
JongHyun is too uhm.. masculine I must say (^.^)
But it's still hilarious to watch :D

JongHyun: I'm annoyed these days because of these pimples.The pimples that are torturing me, I'm going to destroy them. *starts to "destroy" them*
Key: *gasps* Hey don't pop them. You have to wait until they naturally pop/burst. Like my love with Key oppa.
Minho: Aigoo~ Your love's like the pimple?

//Yeppiz

2 comments:

  1. I hate the picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the picture because it has turned SHINee into gays!!!

    ReplyDelete