Pages

Jan 8, 2011

8th January

Well hello hello hello ~
Whatcha doing? Do you wanna know what I'm doing? I listen to music, hahaha, so unusual! Not. But.. I've changed a bit I feel. OMG! No ~ it's nothing serious x] Just that my music taste when it comes to k-pop have changed? It's kind of sad actually.. I mean.. It started with SS501 but then I noticed that they've a huge place in my heart so that I can't change.. But when it comes to Super Junior and SHINee, I haven't listen to them for weeks and I don't even miss it. It's kind  of sad, but.. It's nothing I can do anything about. :)
And it's maybe good beacuse I've felt that all of us have been writing about almost only Suju and SHINee.. hahaha, we're such fangirls. XD But.. Not anymore ~

TRAX - Oh! My godess - This song has been in my head all day long. It's very good.
TVXQ - Why (Keep your head down) - OK, this is SOOOO good! I really love it. I thougth it was going to be sad to only see Changmin and Yunho without the other members of dbsk but.. I actually like it better when it's only two of them :o Strange but I think they're doing veeeery good without Hero, Yoochun and Junsu.. xD Sorry all DBSK-fans!
U-KISS - Shut up - OK, FIRST OF ALL.. 00:47-00:53, LOOK.. LOOK for godsake at Kiseop, omg.. That man is killing me! And 1:41 - 1:47, OOOOOOMMMMMMG ~ No.. Ok, I'll calm down and say that this is a very good song and I know it's not new or anything but.. I totally love it and I've done this dance with the hands when they say:  "Si ggeu reot" (Shut up) for a week now and my family is kind of tired on that dance and song. hahaha. But I love it!
U-KISS

/ Josefin

No comments:

Post a Comment