Pages

Nov 27, 2010

Misch masch and awesomeness...

Yo! Yeppiz desu.
Just like Mai-san wrote earlier about writing an essay.. I'm also doing it and it's not going so very well despite listening to Miyavi - Papa Mama... well.. maybe that's the problem, isn't it? I gett too carried away while listening to awesomeness :'o
Miyavi IS awesome and you can't deny it, it'd be like saying Hitler was so cuddly and friendly, gosh I don't wanna know how he treated Eva Braun in bed...
Anyway :D
It's soon time for Mnet Asian Music Award and I'm on pins and needles! I hope my essay is finished til then so I can watch it peacefully and quietly... :>
My essay's about samurais and bushido and I'm kinda stuck, I don't know what to write so I took a break and decided to write a post instead :)
Uhm, yes. As you already heard it's snow on the ground up here in the north and you know what? It's cold!? :'o
I can write down some links to more awesomeness, it always makes me happy to listen to stuff that's awesome! :D Don't you agree? ;)

SHINee - Ring Ding Dong
Yamapi - World Is Yours


Watashi no Yamapi 

No comments:

Post a Comment