Pages

Nov 27, 2010

Japanese drama, macros and a freakin essay..


Okey, so I'm starting this post with a macro on Kikwang from BE2ST[biist] cause I think he's very cute, that's why :)
My essay's smoothly being finished but I have to organize it and write just a little more facts then I'm done! ^.^
Today I will write about a drama and post a link if wanna watch it. I will just write about dramas that I've seen for myself, and maybe Mai-san and Jojje will write some too that I've not yet been able to see (but I will ^^)

Hana Yori Dango

Okay, I looove this drama 'cause it's so cute and lovely. The two main characters is played by Matsumoto Jun - Domyoji Tsukasa - and Inoue Mao - Makino Tsukushi.Makino is attending a school that is controlled by the F4(Flower 4) contained by Mimasaka Akira, Nishikado Sojiro, Hanazawa Rui and last but not least Domyouji Tsukasa who is their "leader". Everyone of them come from extremely powerful families, but it is Domyouji that holds whole Japans finance in his hands. Every student know that they can do awful things to those who stand up against them. A vital piece of information that Makino is not yet aware of her first day of attending. She call herself "The tough weed" and sure she is tough. She stands up against the F4-leader, Domyouji and his answer is a red note. A red note that will make everybody in school go against her and make her life a complete hell. They put snakes in her locker, throw eggs at her, and shut her out completely. Not very nice in my opinion. <:'(During the bullying Domyouji is watching with a big smile on his face. But when Makino finally has had enough she goes to confront the one behind all this. She says that he is a spoiled brat who never earns his own money and then.. she hits him.. At that moment it is an emotional turning, but what will happen?
I highly reccomend this drama bacause you can not allways foresee what will happen and it's
C-U-T-E :'>
 
Click here if you got curious and want to watch it :) 

I will write about more dramas another time but this one will do for today if Mai-san or Jojje do not write about another one :)


 This post ends with three more cute and funny macros :)

 Haha :) 


                Taeminnie 
           F.T. Island ^^                          

//Yeppiz

No comments:

Post a Comment