Pages

Nov 28, 2010

Girugämesh

We're sitting here at Mai-sans place and writing on our essay.. Ehm it's going soooooooo good! 

We've watched a movie called Saigo No Yakusoku with the members of Arashi! I've discovered that I love Sakurai Sho! He's so handsome.. *drool* 
The movie is about a company that gets hijackted by terrorists. It's about 200 people in the building and the members of Arashi is five of them and each of them have different jobs and they're trying to save the peoples. I got panic and I cried a couple of times but after all.. I can say that it was a good movie! It'll end up in a way you wouldn't have imagined. So, I do recommend it to you all!

After we've writed on our essay we'll watch Koizora with Miura Haruma!! :D

/Josefin and Mai-san is saying MOSHIMOSHI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment