Pages

Oct 2, 2011

Evil friend!

Muhahaha, I'm such an evil friend!
I will now do something that is going to make dear friend wanting to kill me! I'm so sorry!


So.. the thing is..
Tove (yeppiz) has uploaded a video of herself singing, and it's really good! The problem is that none haven't really watched it. So here I am, Promoting for it.


I know that our blog is very unactive at the moment. Even though, we got around 70 views per day. I know that most of them are people googling for pictures of k-pop stars and click on links to get here, but I hope that some actually read what we write as well! 
So please watch the video and comment.. Because she's really talented and a really good singer!


Oh... And the video is only a teaser, so I think it's only the intro. But if more people watch it she might get motivated to put the whole song up! That's what I hope for at least!
The song is Genie (Tell me your wish) by SNSD. 




I love you my dear, dear friend, and I posted this cause I know everyone else will do to! <3


/Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment