Pages

Dec 20, 2010

Lolita style

Okay, so today has been a really.. long day. Not that I don't understand the reason, I sat up very.. VERY late last night just because I could'nt get someone out of my head and when I finally had fallen asleep I instantly woke up again... Aish! :p
Anyway, Wednesday's the last day in school for this year and tomorrow I will gatecrash Jojjes house by sleeping there. I'm quite excite! :D
I was wondering what to wear on the big day so my thought wandered off to the lolita style. I found some clothes that will do, in a descreet lolita way... :>
Speaking of lolita clothes and such, I have found(a long long time ago) a site which is like paradise for those lolita fans out there. It's called cosmates.jp and ships to almost every country. Click here to visit heaven :)
Sure there are lolita clothing, but they sell all kinds of stuff, yet only clothing. Their school uniforms are really nice! :D
There's also another site. Which, I, personally adore! I'm talking about FanPlusFriend Garden. Click here.
I believe that cosmates.jp get their dresses from FPF :)
Anyway, here's som pics of dresses/clothing you can find on these two sites:

















//Yeppiz

2 comments: